List of current major projects. (Updated May 2021)
1. New £70M CHP ground investigation works completed January 2020. 450Tonnes of asbestos contaminated soil removed along with old redundant underground services ( HV cables and pipeworks) to allow 350 deep piles to be installed Site handed over to E.ON for construction phase with comprehensive covering documentation. Ongoing support for client.
2. Two large steam package boilers to be dismantled, transported 196 miles, re-installed and commissioned. Budget costs collated (£680K). capex approved. Installed and commissioned.
3. DCS and PLC replacement from Allen-Bradley to ABB on a 6mtr deckle Paper machine and stock approach Systems. Winder drives upgrade from Rockwell to ABB
4. Paper Web Inspections systems installation to 3 paper machines. Two completed
5. Project management, for manufacturing plant building roof replacement. Generation of required Specification, Capex application writing, Risk assessment / method statement approval. Installation project management to completion
6. Automatic Fabric cleaning systems with speed tracking and associated installation of chemical storage tanks and pipe work with controls utilizing Siemens PLC.
7. Paper Machine Guarding design and Project management of 3rd Party fabricators.
8. RCF stock blending process design for packaging grades top sheet. New pipe line installed toand commissioned. Completed on time and within budget.
9. Design of Pipe work with generation of Isometrics drawing to enable offsite fabrication for Thick Stock transfer from Preparation plant to Machine.
10. Access platform design and fabrication/Installation to Stock Prep plant.
11. Various Water Dilution controls design and installation to control final consistency for both Pulp and Chemicals systems.
12. Polymer chemical addition control and installation/ commissioning of pumps/ pipes/ valves and cabling.
13. Machine protective guards design fabrication and installation to bring up to current standards.
14. Flow and consistency with PH monitoring systems for large Effluent treatment plant to allow accurate EA reporting
15. Project management for Sprinkler systems installation with a large Paper storage ware house (water wet Riser).
16. Project management for fire prevention systems installation (Foam). Including interfacing with clients Insurance Company, to ensure the agreed standards are agreed before final design specification has been issued.
17. Technical assistance to large manufacturing company to change asset management system from API-PRO to SAP.